Sunday, May 07, 2006

Main_Manager_Banana_Chahta_Hoon


"Main Manager Banana Chahta Hoon"

This, I am starting as a all fresh comments, inputs, experience, bit-nonsense, cruelsm smthngs I came across, still crossing, n will have to cross over to make it what I aspire for. Here you will find my very own, very true bits n tits I met out on my way to Manager.

Q1 Why do you wan ot be a manager,Mr Navneet ?
Res.: "Some times a horse has to do what a horse had to do".
Seriously, I am simply listening to my guts.

Q2 What the basis of your decision ?
Res.: It starts from A - Ambition, F- Frustration and Z - Zeal.

Q3 Why you always answer in a vague manner ?
Res: Bcoz I think much faster than I can speak.

Q4 Well, How was your experience for last couple of months, after you loose your job ?
Res: Firstly, I didnt loose my job, it was a very much a thought in action, thou not very well planned. Secondly, experience however it maybe makes you learn smthng. I have seen dissatisfaction, hate, sense of mistrust, over smartness, unhappiness and most absurdly BLANK ! reactions. I am okay with ppl being mean , but I jus feel pathetic for ppl thinking CHEAP and evrybdy arnd accepting it very happily, espically ppl who think thy are 'it', but lemme tell u one thing... in my job experience of over 2.5 years with a giganatic company... the only thing BIG was the name. I have observed a 360 degree changes in behaviour.
I wud like to add a line d dear friend fwded to me long back; "Donn die for a company, it wonnt stand by you if u r dead". Really thts true. Evrybdy has own perception of events.

Q5 So, you are not happy with people....
Res: Not exactly, I am very fond of my friends... from L&T n personal.. thy stand by me.. guide me ... debate with me on a decision.. n thts a vice versa phenomenon as usual. Thy are my building blocks. Ajit, Brij, Murali, Het, Rajiv, Harish.. so many r thr. Thy unintentionally add on values to me.. n thts a wonderful feeling.

Q6 And how r u handling ur finance ?
Res: Well, 'am almost left with nothing to handle any as of now... (flashes a witty smile). No regrets neways.

Q7 Ok, ne thing u wann add?
Res: Its not that a company is BIG, Its the ppl who make it BIG !. Its high time tht management ppl in IT, in fact all industries for tht matter, shud start implementing the horizontal work culture instead of jus preaching out. If a child cudnt speak out to his/her guardian then its more of a guardian's mistake. N very similar goes to a mnager n his ppl.

to be continued... aaahhh like smone cares ;))

3 comments:

navneet said...

MY MH-CET'2006 RESULT

Percentile: 82.80

am still trying to figure out wht does it means in terms of ranking... basically am more concerned abt overall / OMS ranking.

Thanks to dear God , family , friends n TIME!!
I am happy ... I know its jus a step I have covered n hav to go a long way.. n am sure I will make it.

:)
+nav

navneet said...

well, this is navneet frm MET,Bandra pursuing MBA (2006-2008) batch.

Thts it!
Its a step I have covered with lots of faith and expectations. And I wish I will be able to deliver beyond the expectations.
All this bcoz "Main Manager Banana Chahta Hoon".

"Hope this makes sense"

Anonymous said...

Wishing you gud luck buddy..